Re: Where to submit a blueprint?

On 07/23/2017 04:37 AM, Xuehan Xu wrote:
Hi, everyone.
I've just uploaded a blueprint in
http://tracker.ceph.com/attachments/download/2903/ceph_rados-level_replication.pdf

Thanks for sharing this!

Ricardo and I talked a bit with Sage a while back about RADOS level Disaster Recovery (rough draft of what the architecture can be found in [1]), and despite our lack of time as of late to work on it we're very much interested in this topic still.

It appears we will have a CDM next August 2nd, and I see you would like to discuss it by then. However, given the vacation season, we would like to suggest we postponed this discussion until September, so that we could all attend.

Does that seem reasonable to you?

Cheers!

  -Joao

[1] http://pad.ceph.com/p/2017-04-rados-dr