ec performance in small random io testing

Hi :

   we found that the ec pool's iops is low in 4K randwrite test, I
think its because the append op will amplify most random small io, and
next small write on pending area will cause rmw and clone range...

    could we change the `append` to `write`, and change the `truncate`
to `unmap` when rollback?

    now the write io fall on one object will splite into one append
plus one overwrite at most, if we change to write+overwrite, write may
splite into many writes and overwrites that depending on how much
holes on the write range..

    now the UNMAP is not yet implemented,want to know wether it is hard to do?

    thanks and regards!