Re: unset_dumpable

When implemented it was generally though to be OK by reviewers, including yourself.

https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/14821

Can I asked what changed to make it an issue now? Has there been some recent
change in compilers on FreeBSD to make this an issue? It's a valid use of RAII
in my humble opinion although it *appears* to be an unused variable. Odd this
warning is not present on Linux and I wonder whether sanity prevailed in that
regard?

--
Cheers,
Brad