Re: latency compare between 2t NVME SSD P3500 and bluestore

Hi Sage,

Yes, I totally understand bluestore did much more things than a raw
disk, but the current overhead is a little too big to our usage. I
will compare bluestore with XFS(also has metadata tracking,
allocation, and so on), and to see if XFS also has such impact.

I would like to give a flamegraph later, but from the perfcounter, we
could find most of time were spent in "kv_lat".

For FTL, yes, it is a good idea, after we get the flame graph, we
could discuss which part could be improved by FTL, firmware, even open
channel.