CephFS PTL Transition

All,

Due to John Spray stepping up and taking on the technical leadership
of the Ceph Usability effort, Patrick Donnelly has agreed to
transition into the role of PTL of the CephFS team.  This transition
also marks CephFS support of multiple active MDS's moving to stable
status for Luminous.  This is a very significant milestone for the
performance and scalability of CephFS.

Many of you have interacted with Patrick on the mailing lists, and
perhaps seen his presentation at Vault.  Please join me in wishing him
luck and offering our help.

Also, John is off to a great start with Ceph Usability and we wish him
success as well, and thank him for his technical leadership as CephFS
PTL.

- Brett