Re: Where to submit a blueprint?

Yeah, I typically don’t post links to the next month until we finish
one. That way people don’t put their blueprints in the wrong planning
doc. If you prefer to just email me something this morning when you
get in I’ll add it to the schedule before we start. Thanks.

--

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry
Director Ceph Community || Red Hat