Re: ceph-mon leader election problem, should it be improved ?

I think it is really a bug, and I tested it.
if the network between mon.0 and mon.1 is cut off, it is easy to reproduce.

            mon.0
                      \
                        \
                          \
                           \

mon.0 win the election between mon.0 and mon.2, while mon.1 win the
election between mon.1 and mon.2.
the network of mon.0 and mon.1 is cut off, there is no way to elect
the leader monitor.