Re: Minor doc nits for Luminous upgrade

On Wed, 28 Jun 2017, Mark Kirkwood wrote:
> On 28/06/17 16:23, Abhishek L wrote:
> > On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 3:07 AM, Mark Kirkwood
> > <mark.kirkwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > >
> > > 1/ Mon feature list
> > >
> > > <# ceph mon feature ls
> > While the final feature of release and the next RC will feature the
> > `ls` version, this  RC still had the older list version, I've made a
> > correction to the blog entry.
> >

> I'm not sure I've been clear with this point, but the 'ls' command does not
> work if you are upgrading from Jewel - surely this is a) a problem and b) a
> very likely upgrade path!

The first rc 12.1.0 has 'mon feature list' instead of 'mon feature ls';
the command was renamed right after the release was tagged to be more
consistent with other cli commands.  (Can you confirm that 'mon feature
list' works?)

The command should start working as soon as the monitors are upgraded to
luminous.

sage