jewel 10.2.8 status - blocked

Here's the latest jewel 10.2.8 status update.

I prepared an integration branch containing the following PRs that the leads indicated they would like to see merged before the release:

https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/14392
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/14930
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/15000
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/15383
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/15438
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/15468
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/15472
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/15529

However, as the last jewel rados nightly [1] shows, integration testing will not be possible until we implement a fix for http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/20171

Kefu and I looked at that one today - it appears to be a Debian packaging issue which doesn't apply to kraken or master because ceph-create-keys was ripped out in infernalis.

As soon as we have a PR open with a fix, I'll add it to the integration branch and start the last round of testing.

Nathan

[1] http://pulpito.ceph.com/teuthology-2017-06-19_02:00:02-rados-jewel-distro-basic-smithi/