Re: Caught the first erroneous translated errorcode

On 19-6-2017 14:56, Jason Dillaman wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 18, 2017 at 1:18 PM, Willem Jan Withagen <wjw@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> librbd/io/AioCompletion.cc:199:ssize_t AioCompletion::get_return_value() {
>

> librbd just wraps librados, so I would think all the error codes
> should have already been properly translated before it reaches this
> level since otherwise any internal librbd error logging will output
> the incorrect failure reason. I'd suspect most of the client-side
> handling should probably be handled inside osdc/Objecter.h/cc..

Hi Jason,

Thanx for the pointer. Changing any of the librbd stuff did indeed not
result in a working rados-stripper.sh

Objecter.{h,cc} already had the forward error rewrite. I added the
reverse in the original patch. But obviously that is not enough (yet)
So I'll start digging a bit more in the librados files as you suggested.

--WjW