Fwd: About dmClock tests confusion after integrating dmClock QoS library into ceph codebase

Hi Eric,

we are also very interested in your dmclock work in ceph. May I ask if
this branch wip_dmclock_clients has both clients and OSD support for
dmclock?
we want to fully test this implementations.

thanks for your help.

Sheng