should I use rocdsdb ?

Hello gurus:
    My name is will . I have just study ceph and have a lot of
interest in it . We are using ceph 0.94.10. And I am tring to tune the
performance of ceph to satisfy our requirements. We are using it as
object store now. Even though I have tried some different
configuration.   But I still have  some questions about it .
    I wonder how much impact the performance of the omap kv database
have on cluster ?  Can I have some way to measure it ?

    I know rocksdb performs better than leveldb on fast device like
ssd . So I wonder If I put bucket index on ssd, and change the omap
kvdb to rocksdb . Will the performance be improved ? Has anyone tried
this ?

    Or I still use filestore . But I use EnhanceIO + ssd as filesystem
cache tier. And change the omap kv to rocksdb of all osds, will the
cluster performance be improved  ?  Has anyone tried this ?