Re: RADOS: Deleting all objects in a namespace

Can it be done by interpret "OP_DELETE_ALL_FROM_NS" to a batch of
"OP_DELETE" op with lower priority, putting into OSD Queue?

One thing in my mind is keeping the transaction idempotent, say
"OP_DELETE_ALL_FROM_NS" goes first and follow by "OP_CREATE FOO" on
the NS, we need to make sure FOO will NOT be deleted , in the case of
any failure and the "OP_DELETE_ALL_FROM_NS" is replayed.