Cephalocon Cancelled

Hey cephers,

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news on a Friday, but the decision was
made this week to cancel the Ceph conference that was planned for
later this year in Boston on 23-25 August.

For more details please visit the Cephalocon page:

http://ceph.com/cephalocon2017/

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.
Thanks for all who had already contributed to the CFP and call for
sponsors, we greatly appreciate your efforts and hope that we can
revisit these plans in the future. Have a great weekend.

--

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry
Director Ceph Community || Red Hat