Re: Alibaba's work on recovery process

On Fri, 12 May 2017, LIU, Fei wrote:
> Hi Piotr,
>    Here you go. We just uploaded the slide into slideshare for your reference. Please feel free to let us know if you have any comments.
>
>    https://www.slideshare.net/jupiturliu/ceph-recovery-improvement-v02
>
>    Regards,
>    James

Hi James-

This work is very promising!  Putting the write info in the log is
probably one of the easier pieces to tackle (and Josh is already looking a
variation of the async recovery).  If you have the time I'd love to
resurrect that PR and get it into a mergeable state.  Is there an open PR
with the current code?

sage