Re: Heads-up: possible Jewel/Kraken RBD compatibility issue that might impact users doing rolling upgrades

Looking at the debug logs in the associated tracker ticket (thanks!),
it looks like three update object map ops were sent to the OSD and
never completed. This is strange since milliseconds before those three
requests were sent, six object map update ops were sent to the same
object and completed successfully.

Are you still able to reproduce this issue? If so, can you re-run with
"--debug-ms=20 --debug-objecter=20" as well? I attempted to import the
same cirros image using a Jewel 10.2.7 client and Kraken 11.2.0 OSDs
and was unable to reproduce.

Thanks,
Jason