Re: Request for subscribing to ceph-devel list

Hi Saumay,

On Tue, 9 May 2017, saumay agrawal wrote:
> I got selected under GSOC on project ceph-mgr: Cluster Status
> Dashboard. I have subscribed to all the ceph mailing lists. I don't
> how I missed this. Please add me to this mailing list.

Welcome to the project!

You can email majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe ceph-devel' in the
body of the message.  Make sure you are sending plaintext email and not
HTML mail.

We have a barebones dashboard prototype almost ready to merge; see

	https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/14946

It's very basic right now, though, and there is a lot we'd like to add.
Probably the biggest thing would be adding some visualization for the
performance counters so you can see cluster IOPS, space utilization, and
so on!  When do you start?

sage