Weekly perf meeting changing from Wednesday to Thursday

Hi All,

Due to some of the Ceph folks having a conflicting meeting (that can't be changed) on Wednesdays, we're going to move the perf meeting to Thursdays at the same 8AM PST time. That time slot appeared to be the least-bad option for folks in various timezones that we talked to. We'll use the same meeting url:

https://bluejeans.com/944567299

and etherpad:

http://pad.ceph.com/p/performance_weekly

I'll send out a reminder next week on Wednesday as well. See you then!

Mark