Regarding GSoC.

Hello everyone,
I had gone through the Ceph documentation and now I have a good understanding of Ceph and its architecture and its working. I had also gone through the Ceph GSoC-2017 project ideas list and figured out following ideas :
1.Ceph mgr :Pool PG_NUM Autotuning.
2.Ceph mgr :Commands for CephFS clients Auth Caps creation.
3.RGW: Local file backend for RGW.

Give me information about the above ideas and issues regarding the above ideas ,so that I will solve issues regarding it and clear my understanding.
And will right a good proposal for GSoC 2017.

Thanks,