Introduction for GSOC 2017

Greetings,
I am graduate student in Concordia University, Montreal. I wish to
participate in GSOC 2017 by contributing in this community. I have
been involved with python/django for 2 years. During my under-grad
degree I have worked on 3 projects in python/django namely

Librehatti - An E-Commerce cum CRM Django Application for easy, quick,
and secure data processing that automates the tasks of Testing &
Consultancy Cell or any other Similar office.(Python/Django)

Questionnaire - Questionnaire is designed for Ideators and
Organisations like Incubators, Investors, Accelerators etc. This
web-application is developed as a feature of future version of
MyIdeaList application. This feature would enable these ideators, once
their idea is validated, to submit their idea to incubators, angel
investors, accelerator, VC?s, advisors and mentors.Questionnaire is
flexible and easy to use and is designed and developed to deliver real
conceivable benefits.(Python/Django)

Detection of Person of Interest(2 contributors) - We build an
algorithm to identify Enron Employees who may have committed fraud
based on the public Enron financial and email dataset. We extracted
useful features that best represents the data, a few of the most
commonly used machine learning algorithms (SVM, Decision Trees,
RandomTree Classifiers, etc) today, and evaluated the performance of
our machine learning algorithms.(Python/Sci-kit Learn)

 Sports Blog (2 contributors) - In this project we create a  Blogging
Engine  with Sports theme. The blog have functionalities like
Registration, Login, Live Sports Feeds, Adding a Blog Post and
Commenting, Viewing Other Users and Following them.(Python/Django)

Apart from this I have also given beginner level training to 4
students for 6 weeks on Web Development using Python/Django. Apart
from this, I am a technology fanatic and like to be up-to-date with
world. I would like to be a part of this community. Please add me to
the mailing list.

Regards