Re: Testing fuse implementation.

On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 12:52 PM, Willem Jan Withagen <wjw@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Compiling ceph-fuse-fs on FreeBSD seemed like a few (1)  very tiny
> change, and I'll need to update the install-deps for some extra packages.
> But when I run the test-set there is not much that I see that gets
> tested specifically for the fuse implementation.
>
> So that is hidden somewhere else...
> Can somebody give me a pointer?

There's not really anything in make check for it; we rely on the
libcephfs tests for smoking out problems there.

In teuthology ceph-fuse gets all kinds of proper filesystem tests run
on it. Just pick whatever's convenient on BSD? (On Linux I'd recommend
the pjd filesystem test suite, but I don't know if that's
BSD-compatible or not.)
-Greg