Regd. GSoC 2017

Hi, I am Sriranganathan, a junior year computer science undergraduate
student. I am interested in contributing to Ceph. I am particularly
interested in working on the ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS TOOL project idea for
the Google Summer of Code 2017. I am currently preparing my proposal
for that project idea. It would be of great help, if someone could
provide me with more insight on the project, on how the RCA tool will
be used and what will be the expected output of the developed tool. I
feel these extra inputs will help me come up with a better proposal
and a suitable timeline for my proposal.

Thanks,
Sriranganathan.