Re: Can't compile because of -lpthreads

+ ceph-devel, please keep the mailing list in the loop. thanks.

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 10:30 PM, Spandan Kumar Sahu
<spandankumarsahu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I checked I was not on the latest CMake. So, I purged CMake that I was
> using, and installed the latest version 3.8.0
>
> Now I followed the same steps from beginning.
>
> This[1] was the CMakeError.log, that I initially had.
>
> After purging and reinstalling CMake, this[2] is the CMakeError.log, and
> this[3] is the output I get on the terminal, when I run `./do_cmake.sh`.
>
> [1]:http://paste.ubuntu.com/24175792/
> [2]:http://paste.ubuntu.com/24176815/
> [3]:http://paste.ubuntu.com/24176834/

error: wrong library name 'coroutine' in the --with-<library> option.
error: wrong library name 'coroutine' in the --with-<library> option.
CMake Warning at
/usr/local/share/cmake-3.8/Modules/FindBoost.cmake:761 (message):
  Imported targets not available for Boost version
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  /usr/local/share/cmake-3.8/Modules/FindBoost.cmake:865
(_Boost_COMPONENT_DEPENDENCIES)
  /usr/local/share/cmake-3.8/Modules/FindBoost.cmake:1456
(_Boost_MISSING_DEPENDENCIES)
  CMakeLists.txt:577 (find_package)

this is the error that fails the cmake.

could you run

./bootstrap.sh --show-libraries

under src/boost, to see if coroutine is available? and make sure your
boost's submodules are synced.

--
Regards
Kefu Chai