Re: Ceph Contribution

Hi Sagar,

On 02/27/2017 02:12 PM, Sagar Sarange wrote:

> I am Computer Science Undergraduate student .I am good in C,C++ and Python.
> I am eager to do contribution in Ceph.I also go through Ceph
> repository,but I didn't understand where to start.
> I appreciate any feedback and guideline you could give so I can be a
> Ceph contributor.
> I am also interested to be a part of Ceph GSoC 2017.

What Mark wrote - Ceph is pretty big an consists of multiple projects.

If you'd like to do some Python development, the openATTIC project [1]
is working on further extending it's Ceph management/monitoring
capabilities. See the "Getting involved" page for some details on how to
get in touch and started. We also maintain a list of low-hanging fruit
tasks to get started.

Thanks,

Lenz

[1] New web site, still WIP: http://openatticblog.netlify.com/