Re: Proposal to rename ceph-qa-suite project in tracker.ceph.com

I haven't done anything on this yet, because it didn't quite feel right, and today I realized what was missing - the "devops" project. What is that for, and can it be merged with the "testing infrastructure" project? I.e., do we need two?

And, while we're in "spring cleaning" mode/mood, what about the "phprados" and "rados-java" projects?