Ceph: Interested in implementing the local file backend for RGW.

Hi devs,

I'm Pranjal, by the way, in my pre-final year studying undergrad
Computer Science here at IIT Guwahati, India.

I was looking at the various GSoC project ideas in Ceph and this one
caught my eye, mainly because I fill all three of the requirements
pretty well!  I just wanted to know if you have a prospective student
for this project yet, or if this would be a good time for me to start
looking into the project and contributing to the Ceph codebase.

I also have a couple of questions.  A small issue is that I haven't
worked with Ceph before. Is that going to be a huge concern going
forward? What do you typically require of your GSoC students, apart
from the standard? And, is the file backend project high priority or
would you advise me to look at another project, maybe?

Cheers,
Pranjal