ondisk_read/write lock

Hi cepher,

I noticed that when PG worker is processing the op, it may acquire
obc->ondisk_read_lock or obc->ondisk_write_lock. it's used to protect
concurrent read and write to same object.

But to my understanding, the PG lock is held while worker is
processing op which already prevent concurrent access for the same
object. Does that mean those locks are not actually needed?

Thanks,
Sheng