Re: CBT: New RGW getput benchmark and testing diary

On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 5:44 PM, Matt Benjamin <mbenjamin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Keep in mind, RGW does most of its request processing work in civetweb threads, so high utilization there does not necessarily imply civetweb-internal processing.

True but the request processing is not a CPU intensive operation.
It does seems to indicate that the civetweb threading model simply
doesn't scale (we already noticed it already) or maybe it can point to
some locking issue. We need to run a profiler to understand what is
consuming CPU.
It maybe a simple fix until we move to asynchronous frontend.
It worth investigating as the CPU usage mark is seeing  is really high.

Mark,
How many concurrent request were handled?

Orit