question about snapset

Hi cephers,

We are reading the codes of Ceph I/O path. We found within the
do_op(), it tries to get the object context each time as well as the
snapset context.

may i ask what's the usage of the snapset context and what's the
relationship between snapset context and the individual object? Does
each object has a snapset context ? Does it stores as attribute within
the onode that associated with the object?
i read some articles said only head object has snapset context, may i
ask what's the head object and what's the relationship between a head
object and other non-head objects?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Sheng