Debugging rados for bug #18576

Hi,
I have been trying to figure out the actual error for bug #18576 [0] using a vstart environment, but have been unsuccessful in generating a proper backtrace for the issue. I have enabled debugging in the build using
"-DCMAKE_C_FLAGS="-O0 -g3 -gdwarf-4" -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug".

Thanks to Nathan Cutler who identified and linked the bug to #18696 [1] which shows a proper backtrace and might be the reason for the segfault experienced in the initial bug.

I have enabled all possible debug messages in ceph.conf

[global]
                debug rados = 25
                debug client = 25
                debug finisher = 25
                debug rbd = 25

Are there other settings I am missing which will help me generate a proper gdb trace for this issue? Appreciate all the help.

--Ganesh

[0] http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/18576
[1] http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/18696