Re: BlueStore: Multi sharded kv pull request

Hi Somnath,
   Thanks for sharing data.  We can see iops drops a lot from 40000 to ~15000 as time going by . Any particular reason for ZetaScale to drop that much in the time period?

   Regards,
   James

本邮件及其附件含有阿里巴巴集团的商业秘密信息,仅限于发送给上面地址中列出的个人和群组,禁止任何其他人以任何形式使用(包括但不限于全部或部分地泄露、复制和散发)本邮件及其附件中的信息,如果您错收本邮件,请您立即电话或邮件通知发件人并删除本邮件。
This email and its attachments contain confidential information from Alibaba Group.which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above.Any use of information contained herein in any way(including,but not limited to,total or partial disclosure,reproduction or dissemination)by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited.If you receive this email in error,please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it.