IMPORTANT: removing clone_range, assert_src_version, src_cmpxattr

We plan to remove the librados clone_range, assert_src_version, and
src_cmpxattr operations.  These operations were introduced in
distant past in order to support an early design of RGW, but are not
longer used by anything in the tree, are largely untested, and are
difficult to continue to support.  These are the only operations that allo
a single librados operation to operate on multiple objects.

I think it is pretty unlikely that there are any users for these
operations, but if you are out there, speak up now!

Note that there is a proposed rados extension that adds support for
multi-object transactions.  These are *much* more powerful than this older
capability, which is fragile and hard to use.  The proposed extension has
a PR that is open for review, but it is still not clear whether this is
the design path we want to take (or whether it is worth the cost of
complexity in the OSD to support it at all).  Any librados API user
feedback would be helpful.

Thanks!
sage