Josh is the new core tech lead!

Hello!  After 6 years of working on Ceph, I've decided to move on from Red Hat
to another oportunity not working on Ceph.

I've had an extraordinary time working with the Ceph community as we've grown
from where we were in 2010 to where we are now, and I really want to thank all
of you for making this an incredibly rewarding experience.

Josh Durgin will be taking over as tech lead for core.  He did an excellent job
as the RBD tech lead, and he's been doing great work on improving RADOS.  I'm
certain that he'll do an amazing job as Ceph heads into 2017 and beyond.
-Sam