Your company listed as a user / contributor on ceph.com

Hey cephers,

Now that we're getting ready to launch the new ceph.com site, I'd like
to open it up to anyone that would like to have their company logo
listed as either a "ceph user" or "ceph contributor" with a hyperlink
to your site.

In order to do this I'll need you to send me a logo that is at least
300x300px and in the correct greyscale format:

Ceph User - #8E8E8E (or something very similar, can also be multi-hue
if you need it)

Ceph contributor - #697176

If you would like to see examples, the staging site is still live and
available for review:

http://stage.ceph.com

Thanks!

--