kraken status

rest, hadoop, knfs, kcephfs all green!

Most of the failures below have 'immediate' tickets open. I didn't open
new tickets for the rbd or cephfs failures, though.  I'm not sure which
ones are blockers.

	http://tracker.ceph.com/projects/ceph/issues?query_id=27

I'm on vacation next week (Jan 1 - Jan 8).

ceph-disk:

- fails to install ceph-radosgw on centos

	http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/18374

rados:

I think these are blockers:

- bluestore reclaim broken

	http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/18368
	https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/12725

- ceph-disk bug seen on xenial

	http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/18371

- bluestore + one failure injection test generates a core

	http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/18372
	https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/12726

These are either old or environmental noise:

- several failures with time skew. usually this is environmental but it's
weird that we haven't seen until recently.  maybe ntp isn't configured on
the new nodes properly?

	http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/18370

- ENOENT on clone suggests bug.  This pops up infrequently but I think I
have a root cause this time!

	http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/18373

- still seeing deadlocks from gperftools vs dlopen on xenial (lead to dead
runs)

There are also 2 issues that came up on the lab cluster.  These are
probably related to old corruptions, but they lead to OSD crashes, so we
should fix that much at least:

- failed_push does not update missing set, breaking mark_unfound_lost

	http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/18365

- scrub is still disabled as it lead to a crash last week.  we should make
sure it can complete fully..

rgw:

http://pulpito.ceph.com/teuthology-2016-12-29_11:05:01-rgw-kraken-distro-basic-smithi

All valgrind failures:

- invalid read of size 4

	http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/18071

- leaks

	http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/18300

rbd:

http://pulpito.ceph.com/teuthology-2016-12-29_11:00:03-rbd-kraken-distro-basic-smithi
http://pulpito.ceph.com/teuthology-2016-12-29_11:00:03-rbd-kraken-distro-basic-smithi/

3 failures across those runs,

- test_lock_fence.sh (both)
- rbd_mirror.sh
- fsx nbd

fs:

http://pulpito.ceph.com/teuthology-2016-12-29_11:10:01-fs-kraken---basic-smithi

- TestVolumeClient
- TestSessionMap

samba:

http://pulpito.ceph.com/teuthology-2016-12-29_11:35:02-samba-kraken---basic-mira/

many failures.. gitbuilder vs shaman issue?