CentOS Storage SIG

Hey cephers,

Just wanted to put this out there in case there were any
package-maintenance wizards itching to contribute. The CentOS storage
SIG has worked hard to make sure that Ceph builds make it through
their own build system and have published two releases based on Jewel
and Hammer.

The current maintainer is looking for a bit of co-maintainer help to
augment his efforts when things like travel cause interruptions. If
anyone is interested in potentially stepping up into this role please
let me know and I'll help get you connected.

Ideal applicants would need to have some git, koji/cbs and packaging
experience as the current maintainer cannot mentor at this time. Thanks.

--

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry
Director Ceph Community || Red Hat