Re: Cinder doesn't work with the current rados python bindings

Are you referring to rbd_default_features [1]? If so, that was a
change with unintentional consequences in the master branch that I
will need to fix before the final Kraken release.

[1] https://github.com/openstack/cinder/blob/9fcb3bf1ad00913654872858d0cec839a6a2f0c8/cinder/volume/drivers/rbd.py#L152

On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 3:29 PM, Victor Denisov <vdenisov@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Who knows where pybind/rados/rados.pyx came from?
> I talked to a guy in the cinder development team - he tried to build
> his code against the latest python bindings from master.
> It looks like the api's changed. Rados.conf_get('features') used to
> return an integer.
> It returns a string right now.
>
> I looked into the git history and I see that pybind.pyx has been where
> it's right now only since February this year. I presume cinder's using
> an older version.
>
> Can someone advise me on how I can track down the changes in python bindings.
>
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Victor.
> --

Jason