Jenkins builder for FreeBSD

On 28-11-2016 15:41, Sage Weil wrote:
> On another note, as soon as we have a working port, it would be nice to
> have a jenkins job that ensures that we don't break the FreeBSD build
> going forward...

Hi Sage,

I had a jenkins builder running for a while, but the hardware got
confiscated to be used in a project. 8-)

So I'll have to "redo" the setup of the base system in a VM on the
cluster, but that should not be much more than a bit time to get things
running. It also depends on how deep you want to test it? I did not
fully destroy the complete VM, but just deleted the jobs directory and
then have Jenkins fetch, build and test my WIP.

So yes, there will be a builder on this end.

Is there any particular way you would like to "integrate" this?
Or would you prefer to run it within the jenkins cluster that you
already have?

--WjW