De: "Nathan Cutler" <ncutler@xxxxxxx>
À: "ceph-devel" <ceph-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé: Vendredi 25 Novembre 2016 17:26:07
Objet: What is XFS/filesystem corruption and whose fault is it?

I've been doing some research on OSDs not starting after power outages,
when supposedly "uncorruptible" XFS filesystems are corrupted and need
repair. This led me to write the following brief blog post:

http://smithfarm-thebrain.blogspot.cz/2016/11/what-is-xfsfilesystem-corruption-and.html

Any comments and/or suggestions for improvement would be most welcome.

Thanks for reading!

Nathan