crush multi-pick anomaly

Hi Adam,

Sam had a suggestion about the CRUSH weight anomaly[1]. Instead of
adjusting the weight for a given bucket based on an expected num_rep
value, instead we could store a vector of weight values for every bucket
in the tree for a range of num_reps (2..15, or whatever range is
appropriate given the min_size/max_size values for the rules).  In general
the tools will show the normal weight (which is a sum of the children) but
we'd also keep the adjusted values for any given num_rep and use those for
the actual choose.

What do you think?
sage

[1] See