Re: ceph v10.2.4 QE validation status

upgrade/infernalis-x (jewel) - deprecated (Nathan is still working
to make it pass, see issues in the tacker summary above)

Actually, I'm no longer working on it. Two fixes were merged that brought the run from 100% fail to 8/11 passing. This is the latest run:

http://pulpito.ceph.com/yuriw-2016-11-14_16:21:41-upgrade:infernalis-x-jewel-distro-basic-vps/

I didn't look, but based on previous runs the two fails are MON crashes and the dead job is an unknown (there tends to be one dead job in every run, but not always in the same test).

Perhaps a developer could look at those three?

Nathan