Re: Can we drop ubuntu 14.04 (trusty) for kraken and lumninous?

Worth considering OpenStack and Ubuntu cloudarchive release cycles
here. Mitaka is the release where all Ubuntu OpenStack users need to
upgrade from Trusty to Xenial - so far Mitaka and now Newton
deployments are still in the minority (see the OpenStack
user/deployment survey for the data) and I expect they will remain so
until at least Ocata. So if you pick #2 or #3 it'd be best to still
keep building and testing the client packages for Trusty.

Cheers,
Blair