Re: Boost embeded does not (yet) work with cmake/FreeBSD.

On 11-11-2016 11:55, Willem Jan Withagen wrote:
> Before I go digging into this.
> Does anybode have a clou where to look.
>
> This is what the cmake run reports.
> I guess that the --toolset=clang needs to be added somewhere.

And WITH_SYSTEM_BOOST=ON requires me to include boost 1.61.
Currently FreeBSD is at 1.55, and there are quite some patches to the
source. So i'd expect that rolling forward is not going to be very easy.

How is this going to work on systems which don't keep up with boost
releases but still want to us the system stuff?

Now hacked Cmake to ignore the version, but that is going to slap me in
the face once newer stuff is really required, either for features or
bugfixes.

--WjW