bump librados' soversion

hi cephers,

i am proposing bumping the soversion of librados2 to librados3. as in
053bfa6[0], we changed the function signature of
ceph::buffer::list::advance(), which is incompatible with the prior
version of librados. that's partially why we have
http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/17809, in which, the old librbd client
fails to start, due to unresolved symbols.

and if user has some (homebrew) packages depending on librados2. those
packages will be broken as well. the same applies to executables
linked against librados2 shared library. so we need to bump the
soversion. but to minimize the impact, i think we will not introduce
incompatible changes between major releases, in other words, the
soversion won't change from jewel to kraken, for example. if i
understand sage's comment correctly.

yes, i knew this issue was raised before from time to time. but maybe
this is a good chance to do the soversion change in kraken.

a PR is posted to address this problem. see
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/11843.

--
[0] https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/9395/commits/053bfa650ba1d656dfb20e389ef25afc4c383bb3
[1] https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/9395#issuecomment-224278945