Seeking help in getting run-tox-ceph-detect-init to work.

Hi,

I'm looking for a developer with more Python experience....
Especially with getting things thru tox.

I was able to add FreeBSD support to ceph-detect-init in #11829. But
then that is tested in run-tox-detect-init. Which now fails in a Linux
Jenkins run:
https://jenkins.ceph.com/job/ceph-pull-requests/13621/consoleFull#124607955c19247c4-fcb7-4c61-9a5d-7e2b9731c678

But that heavily depends on mock and variations on
platform.linux_distribution(), which is over my head.

Like:
    def test_get(self):
        g = ceph_detect_init.get
       with mock.patch('platform.linux_distribution',
                        lambda **kwargs: (('unknown', '', ''))):
            self.assertRaises(exc.UnsupportedPlatform, g)

Which hits the assert because linux_distribution() returns
and the system info needs to be extracted from other functions.

The brutal way would be to override this test, but the question then is
with what? Because there is no one function that returns the required
values. So the code would be a copy from what is in the _init_.py code.

And that feels like a butcher testing his own meat.

So help very much welcomed,
--WjW