FOSDEM Dev Room

Hey cephers,

I know it's a bit early, but I wanted plenty of time to plan on a
coordinated effort like this.  At FOSDEM 2017 in Brussels the Ceph and
Gluster teams are co-managing a dev room on Software Defined Storage
and we'd like to get a full day of community speakers for this event.

If you are interested in presenting your work on (or with) Open Source
Software Defined Storage (we hope it's with Ceph!) please send me a
note with name/org/talk title/abstract and I will put together a
schedule. Thanks!

https://submission.fosdem.org/devroom.php

--

Best Regards,