Re: [ceph-users] Fwd: if ceph tracker says the source was QA, what version that I have to checkout?

On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 9:51 AM, agung Laksono <agung.smarts@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> thank you for the answer Brad,
>
> so the thing that I have to do is that:
> - see the commit version
> - checkout to the commit version
> - see the log ( git log -p -1)
> - ultimately, checkout the older one.
>
> Am I correct?

Yes, that's pretty much it. The following should be your starting point.

$ git checkout c421b55e8e15ef04ca8aeb47f7d090375eaa8573~1

It's not guaranteed that every commit will build and test successfully so you
may need to move further back from that point or even use the previous tag (in
this case v0.85).

--
Cheers,
Brad