issue about the parameter 'paxos_propose_interval'

Hi, Sage, Sam

I got a issue about the parameter 'paxos_propose_interval' with the
default value 1.0.

I think this parameter aim to reduce the Monitor pressure to call the
propose_pending(). But, this introduces another problem, when a osd is
started,  it will send 3 kinds of requests to Monitor (e.g. MOSDBoot,
MOSDPGTemp, MOSDAlive). Without other changes, It will take 3 seconds
at least. which will increase the time that blocks the whole cluster.

If the parameter 'paxos_propose_interval' is set to 0.05 or smaller,
it loses the propse it designed.

I think we can introduce some special process, for some kinds of
messages (e.g. MOSDPGTemp, MOSDAlive), to process them immediately.

Regards