Disable fiemap lead to Data In-balance between OSD

Hi,

As lots of fiemap issues in XFS, fiemap is default disabled now,
especially in Hammer, before seek_data, seek_hole is added.

But disabling fiemap feature will cause a small sparse object become a
large full object during PushOps, which may lead to notably data
in-balance between OSD, especially on the new added OSD  during data
rebalance. With those full objects, some OSDs may simultaneously
becomes full.

Furthermore, currently, it is impossible to make the full objects
sparse again if we enable the fiemap feature in the future.

So I think if any solutions to make a full object back to a sparse
object again? One of the idea is to check whether the content in the
object contains consecutive zero and punch zeros for those object
during deep-scrub,  is that possible and reasonable?

Regards
Ning Yao