ceph-mgr @ Linuxcon EU

Hey cephers,

Just wanted to send a note that we will be having a face-to-face
meeting at Linuxcon EU for those who are planning on substantial
participation in the development of the new ceph-mgr daemon. This
meeting will be 10a-12p on 05 Oct. If you are interested in attending
please let me know so that I can add you to the list.

Please only sign up on this if you are absolutely sure you are going
to be committing substantial development time on this project as we
need to keep the numbers at this meeting relatively low. Thanks.

--

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry
Director Ceph Community || Red Hat